Sunday, January 16, 2011

Spring Term Competition


Do you remember the last autumn competition? Now you have another chance.

Burlington Books are offering fantastic prizes for the best compositions, but this time there's 
an added bonus: if a student from our school wins first prize, we’ll be awarded with 
a free Burlington Culture Class for our school! If you want to know more about this, ask me or visit Burlington Books website.

Theme: My Perfect School

The competition is open to all ESO and Bachillerato classes. There’s no word limit. 
Closing Date: 8 April, 2011

Sample entry:


My Perfect School

My perfect school is so much fun! There aren't many classes, only P.E., History and Maths, which are my favourites. School starts at about 10 o’clock in the morning. When I get there, I have biscuits and Cola Cao, which are given free in the canteen. Then I play football with my friends until about 11 o'clock.

I only go to class if I want to. If it is boring, I am not obliged to listen. Sometimes they have video consoles like PS3 in the classroom, so when I’m bored I can play my favourite games.

In my perfect school I eat pizza every day for lunch, except Fridays, when we have paella. After lunch, we have a siesta!

In my perfect school we don't have any teachers. Robots give us classes. And of course, there isn't any homework!

So, that’s my perfect school. Maybe it’s your perfect school, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment