Monday, January 10, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!

  We're back! Did you miss your classmates? Do you know what? I'm always curious about other people's New Year's Resolutions. Here are some of those, in no particular order, that I came across and found, well, interesting :
1. I will not look at boys - 13 year old girl
2. I will do less laundry and use more deodorant - Lazy and Smart Fellow
3. With that cloned cow having given birth and everything, I resolve to pay more attention to where my food comes from this next year - Organic Eater
4. I will not puff my entire body to twice its size and screech in her ear after my human has finished watching a horror movie. - Pet Cat
5. I will remember that life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce. - Experienced Bouncer
  Now, the video you're about to watch is a Christmas present for you that the Three Wise Men left at home. Hope you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment